How You Can Help
- Educate yourself and your community about coyotes.
- Please share our print resources with family, a neighbour, naturalist groups, city officials, educational institutions, law enforcement and animal response personnel. Our coyote information is available to help create compassionate coexistence in your community. Educate. Engage. Empower.
- Be inspired to organize a Living with Coyotes event in your community. Contact us to request one of our CWC Outreach Representatives or let us know how we can help to support your local event. Our resources are free to share at the venue.
- Champion nature literacy by spearheading an arts and literature compassionate wildlife event featuring local artisans and musicians to promote appreciation and community resiliency.
- Become a strong informed voice for coyotes and other urban and rural wildlife by writing to the media, promoting non-lethal conflict resolution policies to address people and wildlife encounters.
- Encourage city and park officials to endorse and post our beautiful Coyote Awareness Sign or Poster.
- Consider joining our CWC Team by inquiring about volunteer opportunities or citizen science efforts.
- Community support through volunteerism is the heartbeat of our organization.
- We appreciate every dollar donated to help maintain our presence in the community delivering effective coexistence programs and investigation workshops. CWC Representatives provide outreach throughout Ontario and nationwide bringing strategies to foster non-lethal coexistence.